Apple Watch connection to MMI to stream music?

helicopter_red

Reaction score
Hi has anybody been able to connect an Apple watch to the car?
I tried today but couldnt get it to connect, it shows the correct pin number etc but goes no further.
I have two Iphones connected, or added to the available list, i tried the watch with no other devices connected etc. but just would never complete.

Cheers

I haven't tried it myself, but I'm curious as to why you'd want to do it? As Everything available on the watch pulls from it's parent phone that it's connected to?

Fair question!
For me i have three mobile accounts now
1 company phone on Real sim card in Iphone XR, which i can use for personal use provided i dont abuse it (excessive data etc.)
2 Private phone on Esim in the same Iphone XR which is what i use for my data streaming browsing etc.
3 Now i have added my Apple watch to my Mobile contract this gives me another phone line and an additional 10GB of data, of which i will never use on my watch unless i can use it to stream all my music whilst in my car, as i do approximately 2k miles per month.
That is the only reason i want to connect the watch, also its the only thing im garanteed not to forget.
The only thing i have not considered is how warm it would get and how long the battery would last.
It was just another option really.