Anyone using steering wheel lock?

anyone using the stoplock pro on a flat bottom steering wheel?
..........me. Used it on my last car,RS3 & now on my SQ5 (flat bottom wheel. I use mine with the bar going straight across the midle spokes but have seen them fitted with the bar going from 12.00 to 18.00 if you were looking at the wheel like a clock face.

Reactions: rasA4
..........me. Used it on my last car,RS3 & now on my SQ5 (flat bottom wheel. I use mine with the bar going straight across the midle spokes but have seen them fitted with the bar going from 12.00 to 18.00 if you were looking at the wheel like a clock face.
Thanks how do you mean middle spoke? I don’t think it will fit in between?

Not a good picture
This is how I have mine on, I move the wheel a bit to the right side down and pad in front of the airbag as I find it’s a bit loose.
3D8B32BB-2965-432B-8923-CEEB569529D7.png

Reactions: RS3 S.
............same here but as mine is the SQ5 might try it in the ''12.00 to 18.00'' position.

God damm ugly in my opinion, I'd much rather have my car stolen then let that abomination inside the car :)

God damm ugly in my opinion, I'd much rather have my car stolen then let that abomination inside the car :)
Fair enough, I only use mine at the station

Reactions: cuke2u
Used a Disklok on my old B8.5 S4 which I also use on the Cupra

All my cars have a GAP policy. Beyond that I try not to worry too much

My only worry is that if any of my cars get stolen is that I would get it back. I would definitely NOT want a car back if it got stotlen, under any circumstances
Why ? In my previous occupation, that I'm now retired from, I saw first hand what car thieves get up to in stolen cars

i dont see the point of a steering lock or hand break lock waste of time and a pain in the **** keep fitting it and having it laying around in the car.. if they want your car they will take it no matter what you do

Reactions: cuke2u
i dont see the point of a steering lock or hand break lock waste of time and a pain in the **** keep fitting it and having it laying around in the car.. if they want your car they will take it no matter what you do

Every point to fitting one. Takes seconds to fit, most are thatcham approved these days & acts an an exrta level of security to the average little ****. Not saying it would stop the professional car theif but for the money i think it's worth it.

Not a good picture
This is how I have mine on, I move the wheel a bit to the right side down and pad in front of the airbag as I find it’s a bit loose.
3D8B32BB-2965-432B-8923-CEEB569529D7.png

Is this the stoplock pro elite? And i see you have foam under this.. can this be used without the foam? And have you got the flat bottom steering wheel? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this the stoplock pro elite? And i see you have foam under this.. can this be used without the foam? And have you got the flat bottom steering wheel? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes the elite. It’s quite loose without the foam. Been told it’s ok with flat bottom see posts above