Anyone seen this code?

CallumCS

Reaction score
The problem is my front light is out and the engine keeps running after the key is taken out. 01516 - Terminal 30; Left
011 - Open Circuit
Is the main code I seem to be getting which indicates it's something to do with j519 control module and the connection into it but I can't find the module itself.
I've just had the car read and its throwing up quite a few faults but we are guessing they are a kind of chain reaction from the main fault after I wired my sub and amp into the car. (Previous thread)
Any ideas?

Hi,

Terminal 30 is the power supply relay found usually under the drivers footwell, you will have to remove this cover and check the relays.

If you have a volt-meter handy you can test the relay to see if it's working or not by measuring the output on the backside of it at the fuse panel where it connects.

Also check the wiring going to it.

Hi,

Terminal 30 is the power supply relay found usually under the drivers footwell, you will have to remove this cover and check the relays.

If you have a volt-meter handy you can test the relay to see if it's working or not by measuring the output on the backside of it at the fuse panel where it connects.
I've seen the number 30 relay under the drivers steering column but how do I go about seeing if the relay is working? Do I take it out and see if it's comtinous like a fuse or measure if there's voltage on the board?

have you checked the bulb ? also try to redo the long coding of the module , just copy the original coding and paste it into the new coding box and save . my have a fault stuck in the nvm .

failing that i would be looking for a burnt out wire or possibly damage to the bordnetz controller . no idea how you have done it though as there should have been no (or next to non) power feeding back .
how did you power the amp up ? as in you had to connect the remote wire to something to get the amp running where did you connect it ?

have you checked the bulb ? also try to redo the long coding of the module , just copy the original coding and paste it into the new coding box and save . my have a fault stuck in the nvm .

failing that i would be looking for a burnt out wire or possibly damage to the bordnetz controller . no idea how you have done it though as there should have been no (or next to non) power feeding back .
how did you power the amp up ? as in you had to connect the remote wire to something to get the amp running where did you connect it ?
Connected remote wire just to 12v side temp to see if it worked ok then was going to fit a proper one in. Not checked bulb in light as was fine before but that wasn't really my main issue. The engine running when I turned the ignition off and the steering wheel light, tcs light constantly on are my issues but guessing it's all related through some sort of relay that controls them all and is faulty so causing it