Anyone ordered a new S3 yet?

RGBARGEE

With a no cost paint option as well.........lol my S3 saloon retailed at just under £48k Oct 2017 still got it though best car l have owned......and if l where ever fortunate enough to get a more expensive car it would'nt a Porker or a used AM,Lambo it would be the current RS6 .....best looking Audi ever made and too **** with depreciation
RS6 is awesome but like the 7 far too big a car and huge depreciation. Probably 2k a month in first couple of years.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Nowt wrong with this interior do like the Red stitching everywhere just like in the interior design pack in the 8v S3
ece1a4bf007fef972a4cf62007fb3e3a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Jcbmally

Started with nothing & still have most of it left.
Nowt wrong with this interior do like the Red stitching everywhere just like in the interior design pack in the 8v S3
ece1a4bf007fef972a4cf62007fb3e3a.jpg

Just shows you how some simple stitching can lift an interior, the copper stitching lifts my interior.
10.jpg

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Just shows you how some simple stitching can lift an interior, the copper stitching lifts my interior.
. View attachment 212044

I could never get a car with no contrasting colour stitching especially in a Audi which are dull by default whether the Vorsprung has this as a option **** knows

Jcbmally

Is the colour of the car on the digital display matching your actual car colour?
I didn't think about it when I bought mine but it just so happens it's silver. Just wondered if you had say a black one would it be the same??
Same as the car buddy :thumbs up:

Jcbmally

I could never get a car with no contrasting colour stitching especially in a Audi which are dull by default whether the Vorsprung has this as a option **** knows
I know what you mean mate. The Cupra is not the most dazzling interior either but little touches make all the difference.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
So then. What interior light show are you liking at the moment?
View attachment 212056 Not sure if it's showing the 'Mono.Pur' to it's best though:whistle2:
Ah.....things ye take photos of ....eh...don't ye just love the long winter nights...especially seeing a SEAT's interior enveloped in "Tan Stand Blue" lol

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Standard interior lighting is normally white

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

Mr Freeze

Feeling ye won't be getting one... good to know you....

I'd say there is a 90% chance I won't be getting one lack of a power increase over the 8v is a real put off I like the exterior but the dash
is terrible imho . I'am going to stick with my car for the time being like a lot of other 8v owners . If i was in your shoes @jassyo06 I wouldn't be parting
with your S3 either not many S3s in your spec and colour about if any at all plus the new shape for me doesn't offer much over the 8v .

Don't you be worrying pal i'am sticking around your'll be glad to hear :friends::laughing:

RGBARGEE

Road Test in next weeks Autocar... let's see what they say. Not holding my breath as Autocar seem to be very anti-Audi.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
Road Test in next weeks Autocar... let's see what they say. Not holding my breath as Autocar seem to be very anti-Audi.
Aint all the motoring press got the same mindset towards Audi

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
I'd say there is a 90% chance I won't be getting one lack of a power increase over the 8v is a real put off I like the exterior but the dash
is terrible imho . I'am going to stick with my car for the time being like a lot of other 8v owners . If i was in your shoes @jassyo06 I wouldn't be parting
with your S3 either not many S3s in your spec and colour about if any at all plus the new shape for me doesn't offer much over the 8v .

Don't you be worrying pal i'am sticking around your'll be glad to hear :friends::laughing:
I will be selling on next year not got a extended warranty nor willing to pay for one ...if the interest rates drop a little then I'll order a car

txosbi

I will be selling on next year not got a extended warranty nor willing to pay for one ...if the interest rates drop a little then I'll order a car

With your unique colour, spec and mileage id spend a few 100 on extending the warranty, rather than losing 1000s on a new S3.

I can't take to the new a3 dash, and the headlights are just too big.

Still loving my M135i, only done 2k miles since march due to lockdown.

jassyo06

T-Cut King !
With your unique colour, spec and mileage id spend a few 100 on extending the warranty, rather than losing 1000s on a new S3.

I can't take to the new a3 dash, and the headlights are just too big.

Still loving my M135i, only done 2k miles since march due to lockdown.

M135i is brilliant car to drive and doesnt get enough credit for it all because of that ugly rear wheel drive model it replaced albleit it had a 3-0 litre engine my sons demo sounds amazing with the res delete..lol ...l need a change of car that feeling we all get sooner or later l just need to find a upgrade....l know whatever it is it's going to cost me more per month even with a good deposit where is a cracking spec 8v RS3 saloon when you need one lol

Some get hung up on previous models......

jassyo06

T-Cut King !

Sitting too high?????

Jcbmally

The prices of the new Rs3 haven't been released but I already know I can't afford one :laughing: going off that S3
TBF I had a go in the facelift and quite liked it BUT having breaking my back x 2 in the past 19 years has made it comical getting out of a car that type :sadlike::sadlike:, if it wasn't for that I probably would have had one.
Edit: excuse my typing as I have had a few red wines :stupid:

Last edited:

TYb

TBF I had a go in the facelift and quite liked it BUT having breaking my back x 2 in the past 19 years has made it comical getting out of a car that type :sadlike::sadlike:, if it wasn't for that I probably would have had one.
Edit: excuse my typing as I have had a few red wines :stupid:
Ouch, you must have a dangerous hobby.