Anyone buying a used Audi...

S32B

Reaction score
...thought I'd share this :)

A 24 months’ Approved Used Warranty is valid for vehicles 12 - 60 months old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. Offer valid until 31/12/2019. 12 months’ Approved Used Warranty is valid for vehicles up to 8 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. Key Cover and MOT Cover are underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE and administered by Lawshield UK Limited. You will need to pay the first £10 towards any claim (the excess) on your MOT Cover. Audi UK reserves the right to withdraw this offer prior to December 31 2019

Handy if you were looking at a 3 year old car, as normally you only get a 12 month warranty :)

Reactions: pburv, KenL, Sandra and 1 other person
It's a nice sweetener but i guess that will be on the proviso that you take the Audi used finance at the usual rate of 10.9%!

It's a nice sweetener but i guess that will be on the proviso that you take the Audi used finance at the usual rate of 10.9%!
I wouldn't have thought so, I can't see them saying no to cash or other payment method :) It doesn't cost them a lot to throw a warranty on a car, the way car sales are going I think they'd take magic beans :p

Reactions: Jcbmally
That's low for Audi used finance, I saw one the other day for a '69 plated A4 at 15.5%...

That's low for Audi used finance, I saw one the other day for a '69 plated A4 at 15.5%...
I cant believe someone would get mugged off at that rate.....but then again it wouldnt surprise me!

I cant believe someone would get mugged off at that rate.....but then again it wouldnt surprise me!

Praying on the people who know very little about cars, or finance. They just get given a monthly payment figure (which is usually the same figure they gave the salesman right at the start when he asked what's your max monthly payment you can afford) and then buy the car there and then.

Of course the saleman will tell them they are getting a great deal, and he wouldn't normally give this deal to just anyone. But he likes you and what's you to take this amazing deal. But they need to take it today, because tomorrow his boss is back off holiday, and he'd not get away with offering this deal tomorrow.

Praying on the people who know very little about cars, or finance. They just get given a monthly payment figure (which is usually the same figure they gave the salesman right at the start when he asked what's your max monthly payment you can afford) and then buy the car there and then.

Of course the saleman will tell them they are getting a great deal, and he wouldn't normally give this deal to just anyone. But he likes you and what's you to take this amazing deal. But they need to take it today, because tomorrow his boss is back off holiday, and he'd not get away with offering this deal tomorrow.
Not to forget this is the last one, as he hasquickly sold the rest to a cute couple who drove over from Jersey.

And if you don’t at least put a non returnable deposit down today Lilly the hot receptionist from next door is coming in tomorrow to snap it up, she’s already been out in it with me for 273 ‘test’ drives...