Anybody know the part number, or know where to buy aftermarket part?

Callhome

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Does anybody know the part number for this part (51 in picture)? APY engine code.

Need the thick hose that goes to the pressure pipe since it has quite a big crack in it..

An aftermarket part in silicone would be preferred if anybody knows where to find one!

Attachments

• 229145770.png
    229145770.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 170
The DV and N75 hoses?

These are readily available as silicon aftermarket (just typed audi S3 boost hose into ebay and found loads)

No idea where you got that screen grab from but part numbers for these and others can be found here...
https://audi.7zap.com/en/rdw/audi+a3+s3+sportb+lim+qu/a3/2001-209/1/145-145077/

<tuffty/>

Yeah! The thickest one goes to my DV if i remember correctly.

Didnt know what it’s called in english, but guess i should have tried som more searching!

Screen dump is from 7zap, but partnumber does not come up on part 51..

Ah yeah... can see that now... the part numbers for most things will be on the actual components on pretty much all vag stuff... they are pretty good like that assuming that they haven't rubbed off at all

Looking back at it... 51 is the plastic sleeve that binds the two hoses together... look at part 40 and specifically the number for AMK/BAM... google that ;)

The VAG parts catalogue can take a bit of getting used to... worth checking the peripheral numbers as sometimes they are laid out oddly

<tuffty/>

Ah yeah... can see that now... the part numbers for most things will be on the actual components on pretty much all vag stuff... they are pretty good like that assuming that they haven't rubbed off at all

Looking back at it... 51 is the plastic sleeve that binds the two hoses together... look at part 40 and specifically the number for AMK/BAM... google that ;)

The VAG parts catalogue can take a bit of getting used to... worth checking the peripheral numbers as sometimes they are laid out oddly

<tuffty/>

Ah! Now i see!

Must be the most ridiculous price for 2 hoses! 250$!!

Thanks though! Forge hose on its way :)