Any owners in east anglia with mag suspension and exhaust?

Eigdoog

±§~Quadzackular~§±
Reaction score
Hello,

So i asked my Audi dealer if there was a demo with these on and they don't have one in there group, they only know of one only someone who has ordered one and received it. I would like to know if anyone is so kind to meet up with me and maybe give me a ride to see what there are like and worth me adding onto my order.

Im based in Ely Cambridgeshire. Im kinda in the middle of everywhere and i go to Kings lynn Audi if that helps.

Cheers.

I am getting mine from KL Audi should be picking her up early november. She will have the dynamic pack. If you still need a ride then. Give me a shout.

Reactions: DommyR, majical, Eigdoog and 1 other person
Sounds great! Thanks for replying :D

They said someone has got one from them already and they are going to ask them for a meet up but I'm not holding out on that one.

Bristol?? Their demo had both Mag ride was good but no comparison with standard. My S3 is fine without Mag and dealer reckoned you only see the benefit if really pushing it or on a track so I didn't bother. Noisy exhaust is just that.. felt a bit like a kid with a big bore exhaust but think the effect would become tiresome. Standard exhaust will be fine for me.. Would love a side by side with standard and mag ride.

I got my S3 from KL, real good dealership.

I tested their RS3 in July although it didn't have the MAG or nice exhaust. Was still pretty loud though.

Reactions: RGBARGEE
I got my S3 from KL, real good dealership.

I tested their RS3 in July although it didn't have the MAG or nice exhaust. Was still pretty loud though.

Yeh i took it out in July. I have never grinned from ear to ear for so long.. My jaw was aching by the time i got back.

I think ABYSS on here got his a couple of months ago from KL audi. Maybe send him a pm.

The one at KL is the one i drove, did they let you do a launch? He told me there not suppose to.

I don't think i will go for the mag and exhaust but its something i feel i must feel/hear before i dismiss it.

I don't know how to find other members on here and message them. Can someone please guide ABYSS this way :racer:

Go to MEMBERS on the tool bar, then on right hand side is a little box that says Search Members. Type their name and message them :)

I've got Dynamic pack and mine will be coming from Ipswich Audi... Hopefully arrives in November

Just having a browse on the audi used website.

Looks like Huntingdon audi have an RS3 with the dynamic pack plus.

Mmmmm, maybe worth a call to them then. KL did say they will call the owner and see if he wants to meet up.

What did you think of the ride Dommy..

Sorry have only just seen this.......

The RS3 ride (without mag) I thought was better than my S3 that rides on the standard 18".

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Ive not gone for it in the end but did get a ride with someone that kings lynn audi sorted for me, sounds great to be fair but didn't go long enough to know any difference with the mag ride.

Build date on the 11th of Jan now so i won't be changing anything.

you asked because......?????