Antiroll bar and bushes

Solberg

Reaction score
I am changing all my bushes for the Powerflex black series.

I am also changing out the OEM anti roll bars with the H&R ones, these https://www.awesomegti.com/shop-by-...4-lim-sedan-avant-quattro-typ-b5-4wd-09-98-1/

I see these come with new bushings (?) but are they good, I need to know if I should buy the powerflex for the antiroll bars or not. If these who comes with the H&R arb is just standard or uprated.

I also see that the site I buy bushes from has 14mm bushing for the rear ARB but for the front ARB you can choose either 20mm or 19mm, "confused"...

Thænks :)

Last edited:
As per the sales blurb... "Also included are H&Rexclusive bushings made from a Urethane / Teflon composite" so includes poly bushes...

One would hope they are ok to use with a product designed to improve handling...

<tuffty/>

What do you use that car for? I went for a full change to the purple series with coilovers and the ride comfort is non existent. Literally like a go cart. Black series are even harder compound... the bushes on the anti roll bars were a B***H it took two people with a 2m lever bar to push the clamp down to get the bolt back in =]

Black are designed for track use. E36/Z3 BMW owners have had problems with H&R arbs ripping their mountings from the underside