Another eBaY question

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Whose at fault when a parcel gets lost in the post? I'm aware of parcel delays with ongoing strikes, but a parcel of mine sent on Monday arrived on Wednesday, so I don't think the problem is that serious.
I have recently bought an item from HK from a company with over 6k feedback of which it's 99% positive, so I have no reason to doubt them, they gave me a postal tracking number also, and the item has left HK on the 10th Oct and I've not received it. I've tried emailing HK post, but they will only talk with the sender, and the said company hasn't replied to my emails, should I go through ebay channels or just wait a little longer?

I would probably give it a little longer to be honest, its only been 9 days and with the postage strike theres more than likely a backlog.

They are processing new mail first, before clearing the backlog.

I have 'global priority' packages sent at the beginning of the month, which have not arrived, and the tracking numbers dont work either.

Last time the strike was 3 days, and it took a week to clear.

This time they have been striking for 3 weeks.

Not good.

I would give much more time for the package to arrive.

auroan said:
HK as in hong kong ? If so it'll take longer than 9 days to get here.

Yes Hong Kong, I was getting a bit worried, as in most of his feedback, it says 'superfast delivery', so maybe I'm trying to be optimistic....

Think I better leave it for another 10 days or so then.

Thanks for the replies.

I'd give it a little longer, I had a parcel sent on the 8th and it only arrived on 15th

TDI-line said:
Joe, you should lay off Ebay, really.

Believe me when I say I hardly do ebaying, I came accross 4 items my mate was about to throw away, and it was a half price listing day, and after all the fees have been paid, I'm £100 up, of which I'll split with my said mate, so money for nothing at the end of the day. :)

Of course the item I'm on about in this thread is what HE wanted from his cut, so I'm annoyed it's not here yet lol.