Facelift All weather lights as Cornering lights

danb986

In awe of VCDS
Reaction score
I've got the standard LED headlights (non-matrix) and was wondering if the all-weather lights can be activated to act as cornering lights. I had the fogs as cornering lights in my 8P, which was very handy for my tight driveway, so I was hoping similar can be activated using VCDS.

After a bit of searching this seems to be a more common question on the A6's, but surely this will apply to the A3's as well?

Mine turn on when turning a tight corner and in driveways. Try turning on Audi Adaptive Lighting in the MMI under exterior lighting

I've got the standard LED headlights (non-matrix) and was wondering if the all-weather lights can be activated to act as cornering lights. I had the fogs as cornering lights in my 8P, which was very handy for my tight driveway, so I was hoping similar can be activated using VCDS.

After a bit of searching this seems to be a more common question on the A6's, but surely this will apply to the A3's as well?

Yes, this is standard, no need for VCDS. Both sides also come on when you put it in reverse.

Reactions: allanmb
Thanks for the replies everyone. I'm going to do some slow speed cornering when it gets dark.