Ahhh cant post pics to large

Chipmunk73

Reaction score
Everytime i post a pic it says file to large .. even pics i posted before on a different thread on here... i reduced the camera setting from the menu i have posted pic of (ironic i know) .. i guess it small file size due being pretty blank .. any pictures of car or engine it says file to large .. any one know??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180513-094944.png
    Screenshot_20180513-094944.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 227
What OS and browser ?
Imac and Safari here and np

Attachments

• IMG_9898.jpg
    IMG_9898.jpg
    898.8 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: Chipmunk73
These sizes are mahossive. I believe you are trying to upload from you laptop? Have you tried 16:9 (3.7 Megs) file size. I always have difficulty uploading pics from my laptop hence why I use my phone. All of my pics are saved on Google photos anyways, I save a copy to my phone and then upload - never had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chipmunk73 and voorhees
I am using samsung galaxy 7 phone . Was using 16.9 but just switched as the other setting not work also. .

Lol tried post a pic of my car took earlier after a good waxing session and says file to large ... but will let me post a pic of the car i nearly bought ... so confused .. it says to large if i post a pic i have already posted last week on this site????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180326-184349.png
    Screenshot_20180326-184349.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 182
The images must be too big….stating the obvious here

Reactions: V6_Man
I just use photo & picture resizer from the android app store, works a treat and never had any problems.
Remember to click full image after you've uploaded too or it uploads as above

Depends whether you've cropped the picture for either of the upload or not. If you change the settings for a photo, the change will only be for the 'current' session. After exiting the camera app the default picture size settings will take effect.

What I would suggest is that take picture with default resolution settings and then crop the photos/scale diwn before upload. This will ensure your pictures don't lose quality.