Aftermarket Headlights fitted! What do you think??

audi58

Reaction score
img1288x.jpg

img1291q.jpg

Let me know what you think, are they worth £300??

Its hard to see the DLR lights in a picture, they usually look better in real life though. The actual lights looks not too bad, the only thing im not sure about is the position of the indicators as i'd prefer them on the edge where the chrome bit is. I take it that it comes with a single H4 bulb meaning the high beam & low beam are the same locaion. Maybe designed with bi-xenons in mind lol

A guy had them on his A3 at Santa Pod on Sunday and I have mixed feelings really. They looked good and almost OEM switched off, but switched on they're not very bright and don't look OEM at all.

not a big fan of these.. but definitely need night shots to tell :think:

I cant say I have seen an aftermarket set of headlights yet that have the right look to the leds.

They all just look to dull in comparison to oem ones. Audi must use charge their leds with radioactive gases!!!!!! LMFao

Perhaps it is the photos not doing them justice......

Are the LEDs DRLs or the sidelights (do you have DRL position on your switch?)

replace the orange indi bulbs with silver ones :icon_thumright:

not enough led s imo , where did you get them ?

but definitely need night shots to tell

i'll get some for you later!

They all just look to dull in comparison to oem ones. Audi must use charge their leds with radioactive gases!!!!!! LMFao

They definitely aren't as bright as OEM, but not dim, any way to replace them or make them brighter? I wonder...

Are the LEDs DRLs or the sidelights (do you have DRL position on your switch?)

The LED's are sidelights, not bad tho IMO.

not enough led s imo , where did you get them ?

Got them from the bay, have a look, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....7459053&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_797wt_939.

Might look good if they were brighter, spacing looks too far apart. But if you like them then who cares.

The drl's are awful, as said spaced to far apart & of course look very timid, pic makes them look like they've got a reflection in the lenses from an external source.

They'd look a million times better if you got some silver indicator bulbs for them to get rid of that horrible orange tinge