Acceleration sensor and Headlight...

Method

Reaction score
Hi all.

Couple years ago my acceleration sensor(1j0 907 651 A) gave it up, so i buyed a refurbished one with 2 years garantie. Thats was around 4 years ago. Now my sensor broken again and i have to make a choice again. The factory one is very expensive for me, but if i buying a refurbished one again and thats one gonna fail after couple years, thats not good. New Factory one last longer? or i saw couple videos, it can be repaired myself, so my next question, anybody done that before?

My headlight cracked, both of them. I mean the front plastic cover. If i buyed a used a3 headlight, then i can change the front plastic covers? I had a S3 xenon, but if i am right then the A3 headlight front cover the same one. They dont sell it separeted.

Happy new year to Everybody!

Hi all.

Couple years ago my acceleration sensor(1j0 907 651 A) gave it up, so i buyed a refurbished one with 2 years garantie. Thats was around 4 years ago. Now my sensor broken again and i have to make a choice again. The factory one is very expensive for me, but if i buying a refurbished one again and thats one gonna fail after couple years, thats not good. New Factory one last longer? or i saw couple videos, it can be repaired myself, so my next question, anybody done that before?

My headlight cracked, both of them. I mean the front plastic cover. If i buyed a used a3 headlight, then i can change the front plastic covers? I had a S3 xenon, but if i am right then the A3 headlight front cover the same one. They dont sell it separeted.

Happy new year to Everybody!
You can get the lens covers from AliExpress in China

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Method
You can get the lens covers from AliExpress in China

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Actually i never ordered anything from AliExpress. These covers are good? I mean the quality?