A6 model trim lines

George.s

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Not 100% sure of the model lines for the A6 so hoping somone can help. I am intrested in a A6 Avant. I know about
s Line,
black pack
but i keep seeing SE, ULTRA.
So What is the base models and so on? Whats the differences
preferably between 2014-2018

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I’ve got nothing that will help with those years, but for mine I have the S-Line which is wheels and a slight lowering, Black optics which is as stated dark trim and Executive pkg which gives you several upgraded features.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: George.s
on the facelift
Se is base model with soft suspension and armchair like seats. Xenon lights and 2 zone climate.
sline upgrades nicer alloys, sport suspension and sport body kit. Later years had electric memory sport seats and 4 zone climate.
there’s also black edition which is a sline with bigger wheels, tinted windows, black optics and Bose as standard.

black optics pack can be purchased separately which is just black trims instead of chrome and I think it included tinted windows.
ultra is engine designation meaning economical which was the 2.0tdi and lower powered 3.0tdi and fwd only.
none of the Quattros had the ultra designation.

8f379413bda1cc60db9c19b5e24d3361.jpg

82ea99ef70047e8fdb4f9ec0538c8b5c.jpg

44f60cf1cc1c07b58e1370aba25506d4.jpg

Google is ur friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent guys this is what i have been trying to find out thank yous.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ultra denotes the Euro 6 compliant 2.0 Diesel engine, went from 177bhp to 190, which was introduced in late 2014 just before the facelift, but is mostly found in facelift versions. Easy to identify as Ultra cars have an Adblue filler next to the petrol cap. The 3.0 cars did not become Euro6 compliant until after the facelift. Buying a diesel today, unless you rarely if ever go into a town centre you will want a car that is Euro6.

On trim, the SE is the entry level, followed by S-Line and the Black Edition. Pre-Facelift the SE had 2 zone climate and Halogen a headlights, with the S-Line and BE getting xenon headlights plus lowered suspension, larger wheels etc. At the facelift the SE got Xenon headlights while the higher trims got LED. All models also got 4 zone climate. The tech pack option was also upgraded to 4g/LTE from 3G pre-facelift and the ability to display the map between the dials was also added, not to be confused with the full virtual cockpit. The upgrade in the comms technology will be of limited benefit as only the most recent cars will still have an active Audi Connect licence, it came with a 3 year licence, unless the PO had it extended. Apple CarPlay/Android Auto was available as an option on TechPack cars from late 2016, but it is possible to get it activated on some earlier facelift cars as well as those where the original owner did not tick the box.

Towards the end of the C7 life the SE was replaced by the SE Executive, but this was merely the addition of some options to the SE.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk