A6 DRL

Als

Reaction score
On unlocking the car at night or when it's dark both the day time running lights (DRL) and the headlights turn on even if i then don't start the engine. But when I unlock during day time the indicator light flashes but then the DRLs don't turn on which I was expecting them to do :(
Before this car I had an SE A6 whose sidelights would turn on when unlocking the car.
Is there a separate setting for that as I've tried fiddling with the MMI and car setting menu.
Any ideas ?
Thx.

On unlocking the car at night or when it's dark both the day time running lights (DRL) and the headlights turn on even if i then don't start the engine. But when I unlock during day time the indicator light flashes but then the DRLs don't turn on which I was expecting them to do :(
Before this car I had an SE A6 whose sidelights would turn on when unlocking the car.
Is there a separate setting for that as I've tried fiddling with the MMI and car setting menu.
Any ideas ?
Thx.
My MY12 A6 does the same, the DRLs don't turn on in the day when I unlock it, as the light sensor in the car knows it's daytime. Both the headlamp and DRLs come on at night time. Been trying to just get the DRLs on at night time without the main beam, but with no luck on VCDS. Maybe I've not found the correct menu yet?