A4 S-Line convertible car audio

J@Y

Would ya look at that!
Reaction score
Hello folks,

Got my new A4 four weeks ago then snapped my ankle several hours later so as yet haven't done much except sit in it and push buttons! Have a couple of questions regarding the stereo if anybody can help please...

1. is a amp/sub fitted somewhere as standard
  2. if not, can you fit a none standard amp/sub (from my old car) to the standard audi head unit
  3. is there any add on for the audi head unit that could take a USB stick or even ipod

I've always had tunes in my cars, big four channel phoenix gold amp, 12" sub, head unit that takes a USB stick so I don't have to bother with cd's. But now I'm kinda torn on what to do because I don't really fancy taking out the standard audi head unit. The standard system actually sounds pretty good I'm pleasantly surprised but I haven't played anything through it except the radio thus far.

Any advice appreciated!

I suppose it depends what head unit you have as standard- I've got an xcarlink in mine with an 8gb nano plugged in

I suppose it depends what head unit you have as standard- I've got an xcarlink in mine with an 8gb nano plugged in

ahh, assumed they would all be the same standard unit. I'll check for any details when I next go outside.

impatience got the better of me!! Its a Concert head unit