A4 B8/8.5 front grill black badge

JamesGlober

Reaction score
Hi, Can anyone suggest where to buy a good gloss black badge to fit my grill on an A4 B8/8.5? I got one from amazon and the size fits but not fully!

Image should hopefully be attached

cbfc64832c29bdb2061658211c4dfb6b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always bought mine from ebay, measure the width and height

Reactions: JamesGlober
I used raywell design for front and back was £19 fits perfect

As they are becoming more popular the prices are steadily rising.... I bought a set (front & rear)12 months ago for £8.99, same seller now £19.99

This is the item I've fitted - Amazon product

Looking at the dims they're 1mm apart. It's strange, doesn't seem to be many sizes out there that I can find

got mine matte ones off eBay front n back £15 gross were same price perfect fit

Reactions: JamesGlober
got mine matte ones off eBay front n back £15 gross were same price perfect fit

Just measured the width of it and it's 4mm smaller then what the description shows on the site! That must be why it doesn't fit properly

Just spray them with plastidip ;-)

Plastidip doesn't like sticking to chrome in my experience plus you always get stone chips coming through as with the fog light surrounds, i dont think £20 is a bad price to pay for a set of badges considering the price of everything else for these motors :)

Well I sprayed the chrome fog surrounds on my previous A4 avant and they were fine a year later

Reactions: Chop.
Just measured the width of it and it's 4mm smaller then what the description shows on the site! That must be why it doesn't fit properly

I had the same issue. Seller was advertising it as correct size. Sent it back and got one off this seller perfect fit.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221926378421

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk