(A3's) - North East (Previous owners of these vehicles) - Reg In Post

reverseproxy

Reaction score
Website
www.andrewhope.co.uk
Looking for help if anyone knew, or has owned any of these cars. I'm considering buying one. Not sure if I'm buying a lemon or not. I've previously owned Golf MK5 (BKD) for 8 years. So kind of know what I'm buying into in terms of potential faults and what goes wrong (Electric Steering Rack, ABS Sensor, Water pumps, etc)

All cars are showing as having full service history, just wondering if any owners of them are on here and can advise me if I should stay clear or not. Or why/when they got rid and also what kind of faults I should look for

Both are these are BKD from what I can tell

Audi 2.0 TDI (SO57RMX) - Green (116k)
I bought my previous car from this car sales place. They're so/so, have an OK rep so I'm willing to try it when ready. Reviews are OK

Audi 2.0 TDI (EK06CTX) - Sky Blue (119k)
This car looks nice. Seller advises it's had timing belt and FSH, but I ca'nt find any reviews on them except for Facebook where they're all from 2015 with 1 star

Audi 2.0 TFSI (ST05RVN) - Dark Blue (97k)
This one seems to be a 200HP Quattro. I know of Cam Follower issues with the Petrol Engines. The company selling this lists it as 1 Owner with FSH. They have a good reputation. I've checked the MOT history and can see it's had suspension work + tyres a lot guessing it's had a bit of a hard life :)

Just some more info, as previous owners where in different areas.

Audi 2.0 TDI (SO57RMX)
This registration was first registered in Edinburgh.

Audi 2.0 TDI (EK06CTX)
This registration was first registered in Chelmsford, Essex.

Audi 2.0 TFSI (ST05RVN)
This registration was first registered in Dundee.