a3 parts for sale

You havent by any chance got a battery cover for sale have you?

i cant remember seeing one on the car but i will check tomorrow for you

cheers mucka, ooh and the screws that hold it in place too:)

hello, what about the center console that surrounds the gear stick and handbrake, mine is in shocking condition. cheers

hello, what about the center console that surrounds the gear stick and handbrake, mine is in shocking condition. cheers
yes we still have tihs part in the car i will check the condition and send you some pics,

cheers chris

Just the left side plastic cover(the one that covers the coolent bottle etc) and the trunking bit above the battery.

Thank you

ahh ok thanks for that. How aaaaaaaaabooout that trking top cover as mines almost in two :laugh:

Sorry about that last post the keyboard was playing games. Its the cover on the top right side of the engine bay, kind of snakes up into where the pollen filter is
do you mean the peice that goes over the top of where the wipers are

I'll try and get a pic of what im after as it's had to explain.

its the bit circled in grenn please

601136-Enginebay3.jpg

the wiring cover you mean mate i will check tomorrow for you mate

The trim piece around my light switch is pretty scuffed, but I'm not sure how big a piece it is... might be a little extreme to replace a whole chunk of the fascia when it's only about 1cm around the dial/switch itself that needs sorted.

The trim piece around my light switch is pretty scuffed, but I'm not sure how big a piece it is... might be a little extreme to replace a whole chunk of the fascia when it's only about 1cm around the dial/switch itself that needs sorted.

i do have this part i will take some pohots for you if you want,

cheers chris

Dont suppose you have the rear parcel shelf? Mines looking a little worse for wear so an immaculate one would be needed. Thanks

Ah well not to worry, thanks anyway for your honesty! :icon_thumright:

Hi there do you have the rubber trim that sits o top of the drivers side headlight? If so how much? Thx Steve.

have you got a "Audi A3 Switch for heated rear window" if its unmarked. i can get a new one for £10 plus p&p. just wondering.

Hi mate, do you have the ignition amp available? sits on the side of the airbox, double ended electrical connections?

and the gear knob?

Hi mate, do you have the ignition amp available? sits on the side of the airbox, double ended electrical connections?

and the gear knob?

hi mate yes got both of these but the gear knob is worn its not in great condition

make me an offer on the amp

cheers chris

Just like to say thanks to Chris's audi and recommend him to other user's, my ignition amp arrived as promised this morning all packed up and protected. Thanks mate!