A3 Cityhopper...

What?? plug the gap between Q2 and A3? I went from A3 to Q2 and there really isn't a gap big enough to fill! surely this is the Q2 facelift?! It is due 2022 which is about right for a Q2 facelift. It looks like a Merc GLA from the side angle which makes sense if it is an A3 variant as it could directly compete against that. I don't think the Q2 really competes against the GLA. The Q2 is more like the X2 in body form.

Same as what Ford are doing really with their Fiesta and Focus Active models. But shows how far Audi seem to wish to go to dumb down their brand..

Reactions: TYb
Looks very nice and aggressive from the front....that's about it to be honest.....the word "COULD"....Look like ergo but only a few months away til we see the real deal....

Reactions: Ormesome
What?? plug the gap between Q2 and A3? I went from A3 to Q2 and there really isn't a gap big enough to fill! surely this is the Q2 facelift?! It is due 2022 which is about right for a Q2 facelift. It looks like a Merc GLA from the side angle which makes sense if it is an A3 variant as it could directly compete against that. I don't think the Q2 really competes against the GLA. The Q2 is more like the X2 in body form.
Q2 to Q3.........stylised A3 allroad...

Reactions: Ormesome
Exclusive image preview is only some imaginative rendered drawing. The only thing know is that it won't have quattro, thus it's only a jacked up estate. It is, like the Ford Active range, a pretend car...

Reactions: Jassyo06