a3 8v rear led light retrofit coding.

hollows wife

Reaction score
brother has just bought a 13my a3 with standard halogen rear lights . he has bought the led versions which came with 2 conversion leads ,but no coding instructions . do the rear lights need any coding modification and if so does anyone have the information on what in the coding needs altering . ?

thanks

brother has just bought a 13my a3 with standard halogen rear lights . he has bought the led versions which came with 2 conversion leads ,but no coding instructions . do the rear lights need any coding modification and if so does anyone have the information on what in the coding needs altering . ?

thanks

I've seen some leds clusters on eBay and seen conversion leads for the 8p only. Not seen 8v ones before. Care to share a link where he got them for?

I've seen some leds clusters on eBay and seen conversion leads for the 8p only. Not seen 8v ones before. Care to share a link where he got them for?

as soon as i see him i will ask him for the suppliers name etc as ive seen the box they come in so it should be on there at least.

How did you code the LED taillights? I have used a Day on the coding with little progress.

Does anyone have the coding for led taillights retrofit 8v that they can send me?
Thanks