A3 8V cable routing query

ZeA38VSport

Reaction score
Hi

Wondering if anyone can help. How easy is it to route cable from inside the car to outside, at any specific point/conduit?
I am looking for more at back end of the car but anywhere that is easy without compromising anything else.

Appreciate any tips.

Regards

Might be an idea to let us k ow what you are looking at installing but if by “outside” you mean that you want to mount something external to the car then there are grommets with allow access behind the bumper which you can run cables through. From there you can drop down outside the car.

Hi

Sorry I mean external, mainly underside of the car. I got few ideas, mainly to do with additional lights, things I would like to be controlled through BCM or through fuse box but not directly to battery.

Grommets behind bumper, can they be accessed from wheel well? Or under back seats?

Appreciate your help.

Hi

Sorry I mean external, mainly underside of the car. I got few ideas, mainly to do with additional lights, things I would like to be controlled through BCM or through fuse box but not directly to battery.

Grommets behind bumper, can they be accessed from wheel well? Or under back seats?

Appreciate your help.
Can be access via the wheel well. Not aware of any access points towards the front of the car, but that does not mean there isn’t any.

Reactions: ZeA38VSport