A3 (8V) 1.6 TDI (110hp), P2002-P0471 Fault codes

George Grielas

Reaction score
Hi all,

Some days ago i got yellow stable EML.

Scanned for fault codes and it came back with P2002 and P0471.

Any idea guys?

Thanks a lot!

I think they are possibly linked to the particulate filter and or sensor, you don't say what sort of car it is but might be easy fix with a quick drive in 4th or 5th gear! Google particulate filter or look in your handbook about what to do to regenerate the particulate filter. I think you will also need carista or other device to reset the light if the regen sorts it.

I think they are possibly linked to the particulate filter and or sensor, you don't say what sort of car it is but might be easy fix with a quick drive in 4th or 5th gear! Google particulate filter or look in your handbook about what to do to regenerate the particulate filter. I think you will also need carista or other device to reset the light if the regen sorts it.

Thanks for your answer!

As i refer to the title it is a A3 1.6 TDI. I have already tried to regenerate the DPF with the known ways but it didn't work. (open road with high rpm for about 20-30 mins). After that i reseted the light but it came back with the same fault codes.

I suppose it's a faulty sensor. Tommorow i will visit an authorised dealer for a further investigation.