A3 8l rear axle polybush

Mrharris2

Boost needed
Reaction score
Evening gentlemen is it worth polybush I my rear axle of course it will improve feel is it worth it or is it going to shake my balls to pieces as it's my daily although I like a firm ride :devilish:

You stand more chance of shaking your balls with sh*te coil overs than poly bushing everything...

My S3 is polybushed everywhere, has solid camber plates on the front and R32 ARB's... ride is about a billion times better than my old A4 was on coil overs (the only suspension mod it had)...

<tuffty/>

Reactions: Mrharris2
Skoda fabia rear beam bushes are solid, if you don't want to go to the cost of polybush. Just make sure you get the bushes with the metal casing, as plastic can split on install

Thanks for the reply lads mr tuffty I know what your saying my joms which came on the car were awful when I first had it was real low then I highered it about half way and it's much better it's not actually terrible then again I havnt been in a car with bilstein a or kws yet I've got half saved for a set up debating £450 AP with 30% uprated dampening or billsteins for £600 as it's a daily and not for the track don't want 1200 suspension lol, half way through a lcr front end swap aswell so was thinking the on,y real thing for the back is ARB that's why I asked about the polybush, Phew that was long sorry. I'll look at these Fabian bushes munch cheers for the headsup

Polys will be fine mate... honestly

<tuffty/>