For Sale A3 3Dr Doorcards - High Spec With ALL LIGHTS (puddle, red "door open" and ambient lights)

DJ_26

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a pair of door cards to fit any 3Dr A3 8P (2003-2012). They are in very good condition and I believe they were removed from a high spec car, as they have puddle lights, the red "door ajar/open" lights and finally the ambient lights under the door handles, which a lot of A3s don't have!

This would make a nice upgrade to your own A3, as it saves you from cutting holes in your own doorcard for these lights and sourcing the respective wiring loom and parts. Alternatively they are perfectly good replacements should your own doorcards be damaged or you fancy swapping over the bits to your own doorcard.

I have placed a torch behind each doorcard, so you can see the ambient light panel (which is why it looks white). The actual light colour will probably be red (based on the ambient lighting pack on my 2005 A3).

Both doorcard armrests have been removed (as they were in great condition). The driver side one is sold, but the passenger side one is still available here: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174589535085

There are no window switches included.

Here are some pics!

Doorcard 2

Doorcard 5

Doorcard 4

Doorcard 1

Doorcard 3
Doorcard 6
Doorcard 7
Doorcard 8

This will be going on ebay shortly, but I am looking for £40 for the pair. If interested, send me a PM!

Price drop! £20 for both door cards with the wiring looms and lights all included! Postage available at extra cost or collection welcome from IG11.

Wiring loom, all lights and door handles sold. All that remains are the door cards in basic form with the speaker grilles. PM if interested, need it gone!