A3 1.4 TFSI 2013 cylinder 2&4 misfire. PLEASE HELP!

Of course it does, from the same refineries, storage and even the same tankers are used, just little additives added that companies claim are better than others...

petrol is all the same as said. Super/premium has an octane booster and extra added detergents to try to keep engine cleaner (probably more use on engines without direct injection). The added detergent may be less important to people who only keep car 3 years/pcp etc who wont notice any benefits in the short term.

Reactions: cuke2u
So my uncle collected my car from the garage on Tuesday and as I work away, the first time I drove it was yesterday. The car doesn’t seem right. There’s slight vibration when idle when parked on a downwards incline and also when I start up the car, both on cold and warm start up the RPM fluctuates for about ten seconds before settling. Fluctuation isn’t massive, about 250 RPM in either direction then settles. Vibration doesn’t settle, it’s only very slight and probably anyone else driving the car wouldn’t notice but I can tell because I know how my car is normally.

Anyone have any idea what could be the cause?

I’m going to have to take tomorrow off work to take the car back to the garage and potentially have to travel back down to where I work without it which is about 350 mile away so as you can imagine it’s a huge inconvenience to have to be travelling up and down the country each weekend to collect a car.