A1 Sat Nav SD Card

strada

Reaction score
Hi,

Where is the best place to purchase the most up to date Sat Nav SD Card I can get to suit an A1? I’m sure I saw a website not so long back advertising them with the licence codes or whatever is required for them, or is it a case of dealer only?

Cheers

Dealer only - Audi need to code it to the car for it to work. If your heart is set on this (costs between £300-600 to set up and then up to £200 a year to update) keep an eye out for special dealer offers.

For me a TomTom or mobile device is better - the former has free map updates, speed cameras and traffic if you buy the better models. I paid £240 for mine and that's it not further costs

I'll have a word with a guy I know who is long-term new Audi customer and has (or at least did have) a good contact at a dealership not too far away and see what their costs are like.

I've only recently bought a new TomTom Go 6200 having had a TomTom GO720 since 2007. Absolutely love them and nothing to touch them, but I'm pretty OCD about having everything on a car fully working if it's there! I have numerous cars and only take the TomTom with me when I know I need it, but as the A1 is my go-to runabout it would be handy to have it fully functional all the time.

Cheers