A very hard week!

marmite

Counting the Tesco Club points
Reaction score
My hard week begun last weds at 05:00 when I droped the mrs off at term 4 Heathrow as she went away to visit our friends in Dubia

I have been off work with my 2 kids all week Tamsin my little girl is 3 and Todd is 9 months(just on the 15/4)

Well I got say it was not easy, half term and not much going on, on my own with 2 kids 24/7, great experince but very hard work!:faint:

To top it off I have had builders in repointing my house, They are like Kids too, constant can we have a cuppa mate, can we use your loo
Very dusty he took away 12 large bag of dust in the first day!

My car looks like a ton of sand has been dropped on it,dust everywhere.

So I'm back to work Thursday(for a well deserved rest) as My wife Katie arrives in the morning, I got to take my hat off to all the mums around, it is really hard work( I was going to swear but thought better of it) Fuk it it was really hard work..But I didn't have any help, the kids are better for it too..well I think so..not going to justify my last comment:icon_thumright:

Well the builder hosed my car off again for me..and I couldn't cope so just washed it..it was nearly dark but I couldn't cope with looking at her that dirty(sad *******)

Hopefully the house is in order and everything is OK for final inspection in the morning when she arrives

I'm knackered at tucking into a bottle of wine and a take away

I thought it was easy looking after kids :icon_thumright: :yes:

Les 51 said:
I thought it was easy looking after kids :icon_thumright: :yes:

It was the constant etertainment and having sets of eyes in the back of my head, my little boy is craweling and climbing up and over everything in sight at the moment!
Great fun going sofr play though

You appreciate hard work when you've been through it yourself.

Well done to you! :icon_thumright:

Some people don't realise how difficult it really is.

Ming Blue said:
You appreciate hard work when you've been through it yourself.

Well done to you! :icon_thumright:

Some people don't realise how difficult it really is.

I always knew it was hard but these 2 have had me running, don't think my mrs would have been so leanient to be honest...good cop bad cop

One parnet always gives in...thats me!!! my little girl can do no wrong..even when she is naughty....I'm bad I know!

I know what you mean marmite I'm a one parent family (bloke) with two kids and work full time, fullfilling but tiring at times:superman: , my little girl gets away with murder sometimes too mate, dunno why we give in to em so easy?:think:

Lol I know how you feel marmite, my mrs runs our house like a military operation in a morning. I'm usually up and out before any of them get up, but yesterday it was my turn OMFG by the time I got into work I felt like I had done a full day!!

My wife and I have a seven month-old son and since he was born, my opinion of single-parent families has changed completely. It's exhausting even for the two of us to look after him (and my missus is at home full-time).

You've got to be a superhero to do it all by yourself. :respekt:

willnabby said:
I know what you mean marmite I'm a one parent family (bloke) with two kids and work full time

Mate, you deserve a medal.

I'm seeing some bird at the minute that's got a 13 month old girl and that's a full time job in itself.
You can't put anything down anywhere without her trying to get at it, i've never been around kids before so i'm forever putting beers etc on the floor and having to rescue them from her dribbling clutches at the last minute!!!

Hats of to ya mate. :hi:

smitch said:
i've never been around kids before so i'm forever putting beers etc on the floor and having to rescue them from her dribbling clutches at the last minute!!!

lol, you need eyes in your **** when their toddlers, it gets easier though.

willnabby said:
lol, you need eyes in your **** when their toddlers, it gets easier though.

Eyes and ears every where!
My little girl gives my son hell and now he has got a great temper when she takes a toy off him!

Easier I hope so

BUT..I wouldn't swap not having them for any thing in the world, Kids are the best...makes you grow and relise important things in life, thay have justy got a great look on life I find

My little man will be 4 years old next week, and today was his first day at primary school. He looked really handsome and grown up in his uniform. I walked him to school and watched him in the classroom. I'm so proud of him, tear in my eye.

Then I rushed off to work! (full-time).

You wait to they get older and start staying up later, best contraceptive known to man :)