1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lazy question

linford-quattro Nov 22, 2018

1. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Active Member Team V6 Audi A5

Going to look so lazy asking but what the hell... Anyone know the exact dimensions of the rear emblem (rings) guessing pfl - fl will be same.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

What model do you have. I'm sure sportback is different from cabrio excetera.

4. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Active Member Team V6 Audi A5

Really, i thought they would all be the same regardless. Its a coupe

5. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

MuPPeT_ON_TouR Active Member Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Silver Supporter Sportback Audi S5 Black Edition quattro OBD11 USER Deep Black Pearl DSG

The boot shape is different. The sport back is essentially a hatchback and is concave where the badge sits. The other 2 might be the same but just as might not be.

6. MuPPeT_ON_TouR

Teilenummer: 8T0853742D
    Ma├če: 190x65 chrome

I think this is your part number and it's given size. You might have to search the part number just to make sure. If you feel up to it.:whistle2:

linford-quattro likes this.