A Few Questions

-chris-

Reaction score
Hi guys just bought myself some new rims for the A4 they are a genuine set of Audi alloys 19x8.5 all round. Looking to get a set of tyres on them but looking to go for a slight strech on these so looking for a bit of advice on what tyre size i should be looking at going for??

I am also going to lower the car just on springs at the moment i think:uhm: but unsure what springs to go for or how low to go i would ideally like the arch to be sitting on top of the tyre so there was no gap :rock: my A4 is the 3.0 v6 Quattro Sport which i know is lower than standard A4s but by how much?? 15mm??

I also have a centre armrest that i bought without the bracket which bolts onto the car and onto the bottom of the armrest does anyone know where i could source this apart from Audi as they are looking for around £70 just for the bracket :wtf:!!!!

I will post some pics of my car so you can see how it stands at the moment :arco:

Chris:thumbsup:

Few pics all comments welcome

audi2-1.jpg

audi3-1.jpg

Audi5.jpg

well i run a 19 by 9" wheel with a 215 35 19 tyre so with your 8.5 rim you will still get some stretch i would imagine

also to get that low you will more than likely need coilovers there well worth it in the end