Installing Bi-XENON OEM on Audi A3 2.0 TDI from 2005

Thanks NHN. Once i get the car, i'll start accumulating the required parts, if with your guidance if that's ok?

Having a bit of trouble finding the ones on ebay for £450. Searched under “audi a3 xenon” and “audi a3 headlights”. You able to provide a link?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330432514148&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

seems it ended not sure if someone bought it or not, worth contacting the seller, failing that once i get a new housing i will be selling a set

Did email the guy on the day the auction ended, haven't heard anything.

When you do come around to selling your set, if you drop me a pm and price i'd be interested.

Btw, what do you mean by "housing"? Have you/are you in the process of replacing the protective surrounding?

by housing i mean the actual light, as it is smashed however the ballast and powerpack still work so i just need to get a new one i will drop you a pm im watching an auction on one so if it stays at reasonable price ill buy it

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…