Interior Question

stevereid

Reaction score
Would an Interior from a 2007 fit my 2001 B6 ?
Would it be wrong to fit an RS4 interior to a non RS4 car (mine) ?

As far as i have researched the inlays will fit but not from a cab of course, the seats will also but the rear wont unless there both split or both fixed back, fixed back wont fit a split back seat and virseversa if you see what i meen. As for the RS4 thing, i think its personel and entirely what you want to do, I think the RS4 interior is great and i would be dead chuffed if i had one:icon_thumright:

The seats are compatible (assuming like for like), and I think the door cards are but I'm totally sure on that....

It's not wrong, as long as you don't start investing in RS4 badges! Have you access to one at a good price then?

James,
I might have access to one, just waiting for confirmation on it.. its the comfort seats not the buckets, black with white piping.
I wouldn't even consider the RS4 badges..how very dare you

I'm still waiting to hear back from the guy about them.
Just been to the paint shop to see about getting the key tramlines taken out of the drivers door and a couple of other little dints, he wants to paint both sides to get a good paint match with it being silver, £480 for both sides and is I want the blacks colour coded, bumpers skirts etc £750.