New Pics

I'mRonBurgundy?

Lets make that kitten purr...
Reaction score
Been off work this week so decided to spend some quality time with car. Have spent the last two days cleaning, protecting and waxing. Looks OK but I seriously need some paint correction (car's covered in swirls).

Since I last posted pics Eibach Pro's have been fitted and the front 10mm spacers have been removed.

Looking good mate.. Fancy taking some more time of work and doing mine?

What did you use on the rubber mate? Looks like it's covered well!

looks good mate still loving that grill mine is black though so wouldnt suit but if i still had chrome surround i definatly would of dont that mod i even bought the chrome but didnt look right with black

Cheers.

I will try and amend the pic size. For reasons beyond me I couldn't upload to photobucket so used image shack and got the sizing all wrong.

Looks good Ron, I like the grill alot! Was in 2 minds whether to scrap my mesh project and just go with the stripping on a new S-line grill, but thought as I'd started and spent a lil money on it already I'd better finish up. Looking at yours now has me wondering, damn you Ron

Thanks. I really like my grille, it's one of my favorite mods and as cheap a chips!