Megane R26R

Have I missed something?
Since when did AUDIs become ***** quality?

AUDI are selling their cars like hot cakes and at a hell of a premium.
Are AUDI just fooling all of their customers?

No one said they where "***** quality" my comment was merely are they as good as they once were? Before the gap between mainstream and premium in terms of quality was quite large, I think that gap is closing. Audi/BM/Merc still have the premium image in thier favour but for how much longer?

They only thing I do think they need to resolve is their customer care. I know some people have good dealers they use but they are the minority!

J.

Luck of the draw maybe - but mine's not ***** quality, nor was my last one. Never had a single thing go wrong with either of them which is more than can be said for all my previous cars. Very happy Audi customer me.

My A3 wasn't bad, had a couple of minor things go wrong but nothing when compared to my mkIV golfs I had prior to that. But as with all makes plenty of people have had issues. But thats to be expected.

J.

No one said they where "***** quality"
J.

Quote Mr Bacardi.

"whilst Audi's have been rapidly reversing themselves into new levels of ***** quality levels..........."

Anyway, I agree with your other comments.
The gap is probably closing but until there is `no` difference at all, BMW, AUDI et al will still have a strong following and acheive the high asking prices they command.
And even if that ever happens, the badge snobbery with still prevail.

Paul

Ah ok so when I said no one said they were ***** I wasn't including Mr bacardi...

Your right all the time that they have a premium image people will still choose them.

J.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…