S Line has landed !

Andy101

Reaction score
Finally got to see an S-Line in the flesh today. Leeds Audi had two in their prep bays ready for the showroom tomorrow....it's looking good. One surprise was that I preferred the standard half leather to the full leather option. Cant wait to see it with optional 19 7-arms and the 30mm drop though...

I saw a white one today coming from the opposite direction. From the distance you can tell it looks different to its predecessors, as it gets closer I noticed the s line badge. Then as it passed me I saw its rear in my mirrors, it looked quite aggressive, but it looked great especially in white! The rear styling looked spot on.

Have an A4 s-line with 19 inch rims in order, and got a call from the salesman a couple of weeks ago. Seems that Audi have determined that 19" only can be delivered with the sport suspension which is 20mm lower than original, and not the 30mm s-line suspension as first planned. So, had to change my order. Only the suspesion is affected though.

Interesting. I'm looking at an S-Line with the 30mm drop and 19's. After your post I checked with Audi Uk who have confimed you can have 19's with the 30mm drop. Maybe a Uk thing but I would challenge your dealer ! Good Luck.

I'll double check, I specifically asked about the 19" 7 spoke twin arms when I queried it. Andy.

Boooo... Audi Uk have now advised the 19's will not be available with the S-Line Suspension as you say Rallypig. Guess we'll have to settle for the Sports Suspension (20mm)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…