1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50 em pea gee

Stokka Jul 6, 2018

1. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

On a semi sedate trip in the barge and I just got this IMG_20180706_194808__01.jpg Thats with a half load and some aggressive over taking aswell. I will get better I am certain of it! Amazing for a V6 272 tbqh
    P.s I couldn't get this out of my alltrack no matter how I drove

q5man, Spiedhermonkey and Audib5fan like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Devilz

Devilz Active Member Team Moonlight Team V6 VCDS Map User Audi A6 quattro S-line owners group

You driving like granny in Eco to get it

4. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

Nope I was at Silverstone circuit

5. Stokka

Stokka Active Member

sometimes, I wonder, why drive 'efficiently' when, on my return journey, again 176 miles, I was driving hmmm. . very spirited shall we say, and it returned 46.7mpg lol
    yeh it was still in Eco mode but the coasting function is a brilliant addition, take it to 80+ (closed section of public road for testing purposes huhmm), take foot off if slight downhill and voila! free travel :p my alltrack had this too, but never went as far as the barge does freewheeling
    happy days

q5man likes this.
  6. paultaylor

paultaylor Member

I’ve a C7.5 272

Best I can get on the motorway while consciously trying to use coasting as much as possible is 47mpg

So your 50mpg is very impressive.

I’ve 55k miles on mine.

Stokka likes this.
  7. ross27

ross27 Active Member

I had over 50mpg from my Bitdi on some long journeys. However, that was between Inverness and Glasgow, stuck on average speed roads, with some overtaking.

However i only had the car for a month before being remapped, so my MPG has suffered as a result!

DonkeyIce and Stokka like this.
  8. BahnStormer77

BahnStormer77 BahnStormer

Very impressive!! I'm more likely to see <25mpg than >45mpg.... 40mpg+ is only found with a lightly loaded, light-right foot 60mph cruise... even 70mph and with five up + luggage load and I'm down to ~35mpg.... that said, 6 years of ownership and I'm still "driving for free" with how much I saved on the purchase price!