Name That Bumper!?

SmoothAssault

Will design for mods
Reaction score
Website
www.matteasom.com
So as while I was looking around online for an OEM RS4 front bumper, I found this beauty, but there was no information about it...

Can you 'name that bumper'? It looks like it's from the states (wheel on wrong side, no front plate) but I'm hoping it might be a available in the UK.

Definitely American-spec. It's got the side marker at the front.

Not bad, if it's made of ABS plastic.Would prefer it though, if the lower ducts were the single type, double layer makes it look rather busy and cluttered.

I know your after the RS4 look bumper and your intrested in my old one but Siena as first offer at the moa but may be you should be looking sothing mor OEM rather than these fiberglas stuff.

May be this will fit the bill.

And there are write-ups on how to do this plus it's all OEM.

Yes, I would much prefer something OEM like that. Surely Audi dealers don't have any knocking around any more though do they? Plus I don't really trust the dealerships near me, they've tried to screw me more than just a couple of times.

Where's a good place to get hold of the OEM parts?

Just call them and they will tell you the price.

The site only has a few bits on it, have to call for all the other parts.

I would use three RS4 centre grills and plastic weld them in place plus you could still use your original spots by plastic welding them in place.

That's a goog tutorial I spotted it on AudiDIY the other day I think.

I'm going to have a look at the S4 bumpers, I might be just as happy with one of those and have 10000% less work to do.

Thanks =]