Hello All

S4_BY_U

Reaction score
Afternoon All,

Picked myself up a 1998 B5 S4 A few months back now. Loving every minute of it. Its not quite in standard form :icon_thumright:
After Coming from a long line of different performance cars (Impreza's, Mr2, M3) I do have to say, after driving this I can see why its so Highly rated!!!

Also A keen biker and owner of a Honda SP-2 if there's any other bikers out there?!

Anyways Thought I'd better Join up to a relative forum, chat to some like minded people etc.

Speak Soon

Peter

Hi Peter, welcome to ASN. I went to Donnington to watch the superbikes with FactionOne the other day! Wow - Kiyo was lucky to get 3rd place! Hopefully, we can go to Brands Hatch next weekend!

Hi & welcome Peter!

So which S4 are you rolling, Avant or Saloon? Can see you have been a busy bee in the last few months!

Just a few mods!

I not down with the human crayon thing , prefer pedals and lyrca!(that means a push bike,ok)

Hello and welcome to the site nice car...

Cheers for the welcomes, its an Avant

Not had to do any mods as of yet, its all been done when I bought it!!

P

LottieA3 said:
Helloooo and welcome, I'm sure you will find us all very amusing and yet somehow very helpful. :icon_thumright:
Funny!

S4_BY_U said:
Cheers for the welcomes, its an Avant
Not had to do any mods as of yet, its all been done when I bought it!!
P
Well thats a result, most of the work has been done for you!