450 bhp S1

Oops, I will be honest it does put me off increasing the power till there is a fix around. Did they fail completely?

Chris

It doesn't snap it just twists the boot and leaks fluid and will eventually give way I recon. However because the car can transfer the power properly it ***** with the Quattro

It doesn't snap it just twists the boot and leaks fluid and will eventually give way I recon. However because the car can transfer the power properly it ***** with the Quattro
Cheers for the responses mate, I appreciate it.

You got any more mods on the drawing board?

Yeah, I am having my custom radiator fitted at the moment and looking into a solution for the weak CV Joint

Reactions: ChrisG.
must admit i was about to map mine but dont think im going to now since i read about this !!!

Yeah, I am having my custom radiator fitted at the moment and looking into a solution for the weak CV Joint

Hey @DTYME83. Is your car at Track Tek at the moment? How far have they got with the upgraded CV joint development?

My haldex isn't working at the moment so I assume that the CV joint has failed :(

Hey @DTYME83. Is your car at Track Tek at the moment? How far have they got with the upgraded CV joint development?

My haldex isn't working at the moment so I assume that the CV joint has failed :(

My car is at track tek for development for this issue and yes your haldex is working correctly the inner near side rear cv joint has probably failed.

DTYME83

My car is at track tek for development for this issue and yes your haldex is working correctly the inner near side rear cv joint has probably failed.

DTYME83

Cheers. How far away is Track Tek from developing a strengthened part? I'm going to have to leave my M-Cantronic off until then :(

Cheers. How far away is Track Tek from developing a strengthened part? I'm going to have to leave my M-Cantronic off until then :(

I will try and catch up with him today and I will also create a post once I have spoken with him

DTYME83