NHN Retrofitting Service - truly awesome..

S3nutjob

Reaction score
Just had the pleasure of using @NHN to carry out a couple of retrofitting jobs.

I asked Nigel to fit flush mount roof rails and an aftermarket RS Grill. I provided these for him, but he will source all the parts as required.

Whilst he had the car, i also asked him to carry out an oil service, air&pollen filter change, lay a Dash Cam front to Rear cable, and investigate a potential loose top mount/ tie rod end.

I cannot speak highly enough about Nigel’s work. He is a highly skilled professional and perfectionist. His work is second to none.

Throughout the whole process, Nigel kept me informed with regular updates about his progress, challenges and ideas.

i don’t think there is a job too big or small that he won’t tackle. And tbh, he has probably seen most, if not all, jobs/ requests.

if you are wanting any retrofitting or servicing, then reach out to Nigel - you will not be disappointed. During the run up to this work, I asked Nigel for some advice about ‘other‘ jobs that I had planned for the car. He has an encyclopaedic level of knowledge.

He is a pleasure to deal with.

Reactions: Dubjam, NevMan, Harvey and 8 others
@S3nutjob - great to hear the feedback & glad you got all you needed, and more by the sounds of it. Admittedly I haven’t worked with @NHN but he is very engaged on the forum and one of a select few (& probably the only mobile) experts on the 8V platform.

Reactions: NevMan and S3nutjob
He will tackle almost any model (if not all) within the VAG range. And, will travel the length and breadth of the country.

Reactions: nah33d.

Nigel has done a great job on your S3 , looks great ! Big fan of the RS style grille, best thing I did with my S3. Really don’t get why Audi don’t fit these as standard on an S3

Reactions: NevMan, sixlargebeers and nah33d.

Looks absolutely fantastic ! What year is your car ? I have a 2015 S3 with front sensors. Could the RS grill be fitted to that do you know ?

Looks absolutely fantastic ! What year is your car ? I have a 2015 S3 with front sensors. Could the RS grill be fitted to that do you know ?
Thanks - looks proper stealthy..it’s a 2018 plate..you can defo fit this style of grill to you car - just need to make sure you get the right one. I am guessing that 2015 is a PFL model..then need to check if it has acc or not.

I searched AliExpress, eBay and FB marketplace, and eventually bought from eBay.