What rim color for my A3?

flisergio

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am planning to buy new rims which are probably OZ Superturismo LM/GT for my silver A3 8V Sportback 2018 (I have attached a photo to get a clear idea of what my car’s color is).

What rim color color suits best for silver cars? I am considering graphite (gunmetal) or black ones.

Thanks a lot for suggestions!

Attachments

• A0E5DEA1-A1A9-499B-81C0-22300955B77C.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 97
I suggest go for black

Attachments

• silver-audi-s6-sports-sedan-black-rims-adv1-flow-spec-wheels-f.jpg
    423.7 KB · Views: 71
I don’t think that you can beat silver rims on a car.
I just don’t see the attraction of dark/ black alloys as they just look perpetually dirty.
My new daily has Anthracite Black Edition 10 spokes and whilst they look lovely in my mind they’d look so much better a nice silver.

Reactions: Neil C
Are you able to share some photos of your car?

Thanks..

View attachment 265824Are you able to share some photos of your car?

Thanks..
This is about the best that I currently have…..
Having had a print-out from Audi with all the fitted equipment codes I now see that the cast alloy wheels are described as “Matte Titanium look”.

Attachments

• AE8BEC67-8B39-44CF-B171-619C1E32A9F5.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 48
I do love a gunmetal / anthracite wheel, doesn‘t show the dirt as much as black imo!

I do love a gunmetal / anthracite wheel, doesn‘t show the dirt as much as black imo!

Agreed, Dark Grey on Silver is spot on.

Currently I have Gloss Black wheels on a white car..they look the nuts when its dry and sunny, as soon as it rains, literally a shower and you pick up some road gunk and spray, they look terrible.

Dark Grey wheels on Silver...my old Subaru Impreza WRX STI JDM. Best car I've owned!

Reactions: Swanny356