Q7 Q7 2007 few problems (ACC, LDW, battery regulator...)

castiello

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I would like to get help for fixing few problems on my Q7 2007 3.0TDi

From log (posted below) I deleted known or non priority faults (like open antennna etc).

1. What is important to say, I found disconnected connector to the ACC. After plugging in, radar appeared but still was showing "not available" on dash but no faults stored in the unit . After a test drive, there appeared error with front radar heater "open or short" but everything is plugged and after deleting the fault, ACC is clear without faults but still wont work.

2. second issue LDW. It appears like faulty slave unit for the LDW. What is the correct part number for LDW slave unit (when i tryed flashing the unit I got the error that slave is faulty)?

3. everything else - can you take a look at other faults and suggest some actions please? I do not know where to even begin since there are so many faults...

That's allot of faults, you sure you don't have a common denominator error as in wiring or a single module fault causing all these.

Actually I managed to fix errors in units 01 02 03 07 17 19 which were caused just by disconnected wiring from ACC Radar. But new problem came up saying heating element of front radar is opened or shorted. Would it cause the problem even when heating is not needed nowdays? When I delete the error, it does not show up again but ACC is still not working.

Then, there are errors at units
34 36 3C 55 that i would like to get help with.

In 3C unit, its apparently a bad unit. Even odis-E cant flash it. Which one shall i replace? left or right one?