Performance Heads

D-Tech Performance

D-Tech Performance - Dom
Reaction score
Website
www.d-techperformance.co.uk
We are able to supply rebuilt heads at reasonable price alongside modified heads including porting and polishing, bigger valves etc etc

All headwork done by a technician with over 13years of drag racing experience using the latest digital flow bench

Anything from 10v to 20v to v6 heads etc

Please contact us for further details..

sorry to sound abit thick, but whats the advantages of doing that? whats involved?

i have a A4, B5, 1.8T 1996. what should i expect from port polishing and bigger valves?

how long does it take and prices please?

many thanks.

from very curious person lol!

Turn around is usually 2 weeks.

All gains depend upon spec.. the higher the state of tune the greater the gains to be had anything from 5bhp 12lb/ft upwards as i say depends upon your engine and tuning requirements.

Price also varies dependant on the spec of the head.

im looking at a K04 upgrade, ive been quoted on a hybrid version which they claim can give me up to 280-300bhp depending on injectors and custom remap.

what would the porting and polishing give me then?

thanks.

thanks for the info, ill look in to it.

i see you do turbo's too?

which ones and prices?

most of our kits are for transverse fitment

but we could make you up a bespoke package

normally we spec IHI VF34 or Garrett GT2871rs dependant on the power output aim.

weve been looking into the head flow today and on a small port head the gain in flow was around 15%

im looking around 300bhp, the one thats got least amount of lag!

ive got the atp exhaust mani, s4 clutch, suspension, upgraded ecs stage 2v2. just need the turbo now n injectors.

cheers.