electrical windows with comfort operation help!!!

kninio

Reaction score
any one got diagram for it? i just replaced my harness yesturday cos my car had just front windows and i swap it from a car with four comfort operation , but when i finiched assembling it didnt works none of my windows works , and what i found there is a green plug which have four wires while in the old harness it have 3 only and same in my car harness missing one wire.

could some one please help me to figure out where to connect those wires to make windows wires? any shematic , diagram..

any help will be appreciated!!!

What's comfort operation? Is that possibly another name for 'one-touch' windows? (windows that go all the way up or down with just a quick, single touch of the switch?)

yes , that is it , the four windows can be opened closed by one touch , but i want the diagram for the harness to know where i must connect the extra wires , and if they have a control unit or relay how ever i didnt find any realy or control unit on etka please help if some one have bently i need the shematic its deadly hot here lately and i cant open the windows when i get inside the car and its iresistable to wait untill the ac cool down

cheers

The extra wire could be for opening/closing the windows from the remote key. Has the fuse gone for the windows? The extra load of the rear windows might have blown it. Will have a look for some wiring diagrams for you.

no no, i replaced the complete harness system i swap it from a car , i took all the wires harness and everything but it didnt works and i checkeds all the wires have electric , but nothing works , and in the end i find this green plug where it connect in my car is missing one wire , so i figure out its the fault and i made a jumper for + and the windows worked all so i know the fault there is something missing , and the one touch option didnt works when i turned it on this way , so i need some one to tell me to where those 4 wires in the green plug goes in?

my car is 1996 and the donar car is 1997 , i can offer u both chassis numbers if u want.

thanks

I wonder if your car need to be programmed for 4 window one-touch. Did the windows in the front have one-touch before you changed the harness over?

yes they does , but pre audi a4 wasnt programable? or i am mistaking?

did you also take the control module?

Plus take some pics of the plug and its location so we can see what you are on about.

uff , its a green plug in the dash under the plastic cover where u open the hood , i can take a picture , but i am extrem tired to open the car i been working on it since yesturday 10 pm till today 10 am morning my neibors taughts i am not and the police detective jumps at me 3 time thoughing i am prepairing a bomb

i wonderd a lot about the control unit but i didnt find it and i dint find the part number for it etka , do u know where is it located? what is the part number for it and which code is wrote at it? please help me

different years tend to have different parts but you will find the unit in the boot to the right behind the pocket and trim.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…