Dual Exit and Diffuser

InvincibleA3

Reaction score
Hi All

need someone to confirm whether i can do a dual exit on my Audi A4 B9 2.0 tdi.

i wanted to facelift it with the dual exit on the newer shape and i have the parts but i ran into a problem.

the oval tips doesnt fit on the opposite side as there is a black box , anyone know what this is ?

how do people get round it ?

Attachments

• C7B8BE98-AE09-49B6-8553-8E7CC77E5BED.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 244
Going to take a guess and suggest the black box is the control ECU for the TDI aftertreatment system.

Reactions: InvincibleA3
Going to take a guess and suggest the black box is the control ECU for the TDI aftertreatment system.

thanks for confirming , make sense as the ad blue is also directly above it.

Ive got a diffuser and the chrome
Strip waiting for someone who has a dual exit already or a TFSI LOL

thanks for confirming , make sense as the ad blue is also directly above it.

Ive got a diffuser and the chrome
Strip waiting for someone who has a dual exit already or a TFSI LOL
I've seen a lot of people do a fake 2nd exhaust because of the adblue tank and other obstacles... Planing of doing the same with either a B9.5 rear or a B9 normal twin bumper.

I've seen a lot of people do a fake 2nd exhaust because of the adblue tank and other obstacles... Planing of doing the same with either a B9.5 rear or a B9 normal twin bumper.
But you would have to get the same exhaust as the other side.

any guidance on it at all ?

I'll probably buy a new exhaust tip for the original too, i've seen some cool ones, like chrome or black..
Something like this ?

Attachments

• F3386F47-FC00-461C-B551-0318D35E6BCB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 159
Where abouts are people getting decent rear diffusers? Can get all sorts for my old a5 and cant rrwlly find any decent ones for the a4

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…