Facelift bumper

tomjones333

Reaction score
Smashed my bumper the other day so thought that while I had to replace it I would get the face lift bumper instead, now heres the problem, spoke to someone who has a facelift front bumper 4 sale and says that it will fit but he says that the four door car bumpers are diffrent fit to the three door car bumpers yet they look exactly the same, I asked the dealer but all they can say is that the parts numbers are diffrent and they dont know, does anyone on here no if a bumper off a four door face lift will fit the three door none face lift,, My car is a 04 2.0 tdi 8p. the model number he has given me of the rear of the bumper is 8P4 807 437 ,,, Thanks

As far as I am aware, you cannot directly fit the new single grille bumper to the old pre-facelift cars, without replacing the bonnet as the leading edge is a different shape. There have been posts on here about this before, so have a search and you'll probably find out the detail of what you need to do.

yea i know you have to change the bonnet but i need 2 no if the four door is the same bummper as th three door, had a read through the posts but nothing metioned..

I'm 99.9% positive they're the same. Don't see any reason at all why the front bumper would be different between the 3 and 5 door.

what is the ABT Audi A3 8P Front Panel is this just the middle piece or is that the bumper, had a price of the stealers and it was 130& vat front bumper and 80 middle section and 180 4 bonnet, oh thanks for the replies

i looked into this with the dealer who checked off the part no's,and the bonnet bumper and the headamps are all different.

he sowed me the old and new side by side,and you can see the small differences.

A3 3dr (Facelift) and 5dr sportback have the same bumper.

Now Im confused are they the same or not ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

single frame bonnet,lights and bumper are different to non single frame bonnet,lights and bumpers,if in doubt get the dealer to check off the part no's.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…