Hi folks,

PorscheBishop

Reaction score
I've sort of stumbled into RS3 ownership (Porsche don't make a 5 door hatchback!) and I'm well pleased that I did.
Car is a 2013 reg. 8P, still getting to grips with it - lots to like, a few queries ( to follow) and only one real dislike - the steering wheel!

First query - can anybody recommend cheap and suitable winter wheels, 18", 19"

PB

Reactions: 45bvtc
I have these:

Here being used:

Up for sale as I'm sure we'll not be using BLUEY again in 'winter' type weather - all for 'health'reasons, tsk; you have no idea how our plans have changed -but our RS3, ours since October 2011, is a keeper...

It is AMAZING what you can do/where you can go SAFELY with an RS3 on winter rubber, just amazing; watch the video for a taster...

BLUEY's winter wheels and tyres, see: https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threa...redestein-wintrac-xtreme-winter-tyres.405695/

Anyway, welcome to ASN with your 8P RS3, photo please; and feel free to ask.

And if you need a Sales and Pricing Guide for your 2013 8P RS3 - yours is one of the second batch of cars produced after the first batch of 250 were ALL sold, then PM me with your email address and I'll send..

WATCH and enjoy and 8P RS3 in professional hands on snow:

Last edited:
And another...

You gott love an RS3 in the snow - on the appropriate tyres of course...

But this 2019/20 winter I'm going to be doing similar with an SQ5....

Last edited:
Thanks, lovely wheels but I was thinking of something a bit more down market!
I really must take some pics - so far this is it!

Attachments

• IMG_1185a.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
Reactions: 45bvtc
Thanks, lovely wheels but I was thinking of something a bit more down market!
I really must take some pics - so far this is it!

No worries, I don't really want to sell these wheels anyway, lol, just too good. Any 8PRS3 help/questions just ask...