Gallardo wheels?

PorkyWill

Reaction score
has anyone put a set on an S3?

I've been eyeing up some options and I like these as they look a little like the standard S3 wheels but are obviosuly lambo....

Any thoughts?

I'm assuming you mean replicas?...they do look a bit like the S3 wheels but more the Ford Focus ST wheels to me?

They may look ok, if you can find a decent picture I'll photoshop them for you.

I'll have a look mate!!

Also thinking about new golf GTi wheels as well....

So that leaves:

S8's
new RS4's
new GTi's
Lambo's

hmmmmm

Clicky for full size, the image name explains my feelings towards them

my mate has got a set on his , they look quite good , im not in 2 aftermarket wheels unless they are bbs or oz , but i like the gollardos

Been thinking the same, love the S8 look maybe in 18's and the new RS4 wheel is a good look too!

Good luck choosing which to buy!

Or of course there are the Nouverlerlerlerlerlerlis or what ever they are called?!!

I'm looking for something sort of OEM+ so Lambo is still the same company...ish!!

nick-barnes07 said:
my mate has got a set on his , they look quite good , im not in 2 aftermarket wheels unless they are bbs or oz , but i like the gollardos

Pictures please!!!!!!!

i have looked at these myself and must say they look better in the flesh. i have not seen them on a car yet though. south west tyres were doing them in 19"s with tyres for under a grand...

Hi guys, I have also been thinking about putting some Gallardo alloys on my (future) S3, found an ebay add which sells reps, and has a pic of the wheels on a Golf, and they do not look too bad..

Sorry tried to add the pic, but it says I need two posts or more..

I was thinking they might look ok on my 8P A3? 19"s with tyres for under a grand is`nt bad!

I do like them I think it may just be a bad photoshop!!

i agree porkywill, i think its down to the photo chop as they look spot on on th mk5

That golf looks mint...I think they'd really suit an 8L S3. so much so I've enquired with SWT and they are indeed £930 all in.

I do like them although I'd go for replicas as it's a daily and I'm bound to kerb an expensive genuine rim!!!

I searched the internet for more pics of the golf, and found these better quality ones...I hope you like. Btw I think they look really good!

And I have no affiliation with the owner, the car, the company...only posting some pics, I hope no one is offended by it. Cheers

Well ****** me, I had plans to get a set fitted on my S3 for GTI Inters, I waited 6 weeks for a set to turn up, but some ****** offered £200 more for my wheels, so I told the owner to sell them for a better profit...

Geuss I'll stick to the Porky rims then.

If they look as good on your car as they do that Golf you've got nothing to worry about. I thought about these myself a few weeks back after watching a re-run of a Top Gear Lambo special. Hopefully the "photo-chop" just doesn't do them justice.

Click too view the larger photo...where its been resized by the forum it doesnt look as good!

I think they will look awesome!!

Now just to find some grrrr!!

I've always though the Lambo style wheels looked great on S3/S4 Audis as they're pretty similar to the Avus's. I started looking around for some after I saw this picture of a B6 avant...

They look LOVELY on that Audi!!

here is another pic