3rd brake light rattle on Saloon

Dannymoto

Reaction score
Hi I’ve got a 2015 S3 saloon, constant rattle from the 3rd brake light, taken it off a few times and tried to sort it but the issue still persists.

Anyone had this before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did have it on a previous A3 saloon, dealership put some padding around it and it fixed it.

Reactions: Dannymoto
I did have it on a previous A3 saloon, dealership put some padding around it and it fixed it.

Thanks I’ll have to do that then! Took it in to Audi and they want £60 to even look into it so.

Thanks I’ll have to do that then! Took it in to Audi and they want £60 to even look into it so.

Ah that sucks, mine was under warranty at the time

Mine is under warranty but they want a diagnostic fee up front to look into it.

Eh?! How on earth does that work!? Tell them to do one. If it rattles it rattles therefore it’s not right.

Eh?! How on earth does that work!? Tell them to do one. If it rattles it rattles therefore it’s not right.

I know man, it’s there time I guess and would be wasted if it isn’t covered under the warranty. If it is then I get it back because then they can claim on the warranty company. I’ll have another play around myself with it, going in for an MOT next month so I’ll mention it then.

Okie doke well good luck with it, it should be a fairly straight forward fix.

Had the same issue in my S3, same solution applied by the dealer. Was no requirement for any sort of payment on my part.

Reactions: Pook and Dannymoto