Myaudi no longer compatible with google maps?

L_G

Reaction score
Over the weekend I was trying to share a location/drop pin from google maps on my phone to the myaudi map but kept getting an error message. Tried again and still getting the same problem.

I wonder if this is another "enhancement" by Audi?

You can do the same via the map section of the app but it isn't quite as good..

Just tried it myself and had the failed message. Although I have not used this method and always have been successful with 'send to car', which still works and is completely straight forward...

How do I do that, had a quick look around google maps and couldn't see anything

Thanks - good to know, but looks like that is for when working on a computer rather than on the mobile app?

Apologies, didn't give you enough info as I'm at work, you do this within the MyAudi app and go to maps within that, then you can send it to the car. You need to have your car registered first, as per the first instructions..

On my phone (S7 android), if I find a location with Google maps, I then go to share and share it with the myAudi and send to car. Works 90% of the time. If there is a failure, I force stop the myAudi app, and do it again, and it works the second time. I presume we are all talking about the same thing here?

Apologies, didn't give you enough info as I'm at work, you do this within the MyAudi app and go to maps within that, then you can send it to the car. You need to have your car registered first, as per the first instructions..

That bit works fine

Since the demise of the "proper" desktop site that is how I had been doing things until it stopped working on Saturday

Why don’t you just search for the destination in the myAudi app and share to the car from there? Why would you want to use two apps instead of one?

Reactions: cuke2u
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…